How To Download Multiple Files From Google Drive To iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to download multiple files from google drive to iPhone, downloading files from Google Drive to iPhone is simple just like downloading files on your computer or Android device.
You can use the Google Drive application for the file application in iOS for advanced downloading and control. Google Drive is one of the most useful applications which assists you to store share and organize data.
Schools, banks, companies mostly used this application as it is compatible with all devices including PC, Android, and iPhone.
You must have a Google Drive account in order to access the documents like photo music videos.
Make sure you have a stable internet connection while downloading the files from Google Drive to iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Multiple Files From Google Drive To iPhone :-
- Before downloading the files you first need to install the Google Drive application on your iPhone. You can easily install the Google Drive application from App Store.
- Open the application on your iPhone and sign in to your Google account. Enter the correct details of your profile so that you can access the data present in your account.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your email id along with your password.
- The homepage of Google Drive will display all the files and folders in your account. You can browse the documents for a file by using filters like last changed, last opened.
- Select the file or the document which you want to download on your device.
- Just beside the title of the document, you will see three vertical dots.
- These dots will show you a drop-down menu with include various options like share, add to starred, make available offline, link sharing off, copy link, send a copy, open in, rename and move.
- Select the option of open in.
- Choose the application where you want to open the file and it will automatically be downloaded to your device. Can download the selected files in iCloud Drive, on your phone, or in Google Drive.
- If you choose the option of iCloud drive or on the device, you can choose the folder already present or you can also create a new folder by clicking the folder icon present at the top.
Google Drive application is only restricted to downloading just one file document or folder at a time and you can't just download the folders from Google Drive to iPhone using the Google drive application.
I hope this article on how to download multiple files from google drive to iPhone helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query and helps you to download the files easily.