How To Download Google Sheets To Desktop
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to download google sheets to desktop, in order to download google sheet for desktop you must have an active google account.
There are various ways through which you can easily use google sheets and download your data in a straightforward manner.
You can easily download google sheets on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
The procedure of downloading google sheet for desktop is simple to use even from chrome browser.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to download google sheet for desktop this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to download google sheets for desktop
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Google Sheets To Desktop :-
- Open google chrome on your desktop.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your email address and password to proceed further
- Now click on the nine dots placed at the top right corner of the google homepage.
- When you click these dots you will see various applications and services offered by google such as contact, sheets, gmail, meet, books, docs, youtube, calendar, photos, shopping, chats and others.
- From the main menu of google application you need to click on the screen icon called google sheet.
- The main page of google sheet will appear on your screen.
- It will show you the list of all the spreadsheet that you have made under your google spreadsheet account.
- You need to select the specific spreadsheet that you want to download for desktop.
- These days people use google sheet as one of the most preferred spreadsheet making application and preferred some of the important spreadsheet to be put on their desktop.
- For this you need to create a shortcut for the specific google sheet that you want to put on your desktop.
- When you create a shortcut it will open with chrome ap menu along with the shortcut and extensions.
- Once you click the desired google spreadsheet you need to click on the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options such as new window, download, history, bookmark, zoom, more tools, print and others.
- When you click the options more tools another dropdown menu will appear on your screen which will show you various options.
- Among these options you need to click the option create shortcut.
- Now enter the name of the google sheet as per your choice that you want to put on your desktop.
- Next click on the option create and now when you move to desktop you will see that your google sheet is saved by the name of your choice on your desktop.
I hope this article on how to download google sheets to desktop helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.