How To Download Facebook Reels
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to download Facebook reels, although it's not particularly difficult, learning how to download Facebook reels is an important skill to have, especially if your line of work involves social media.
Please be aware that there are a number of websites on the internet that let you download Facebook reels.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to download Facebook reels this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to download Facebook reels.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Facebook Reels :-
- Open a browser on your computer, such as Google Chrome.
- The URL for the official Facebook website must now be entered in the search bar.
- Enter your Facebook login information, including your password and email address, to proceed.
- Depending on your security settings, you might need to enter a code that is sent to your phone or email.
- Now, the Facebook home page screen has a number of options, including home, Watch, commerce, Groups, and gaming.
- On the Facebook website, select the main page to view all of the reels.
- You can choose from the options for stories, reels, and rooms at the top of the main tab.
- Select the reels option.
- On the next screen it will for use various release that you can explore on our Facebook website as per your interest.
- Now click on the specific claim that you want to download from Facebook on desktop.
- Once you click on the reel it will start playing along with various option displayed on the screen.
- These options are called play, sound, menu, ratings, likes, comment, and share.
- Click on the three horizontal dots placed at the top right corner of the Facebook reel.
- Once you click this option a detailed dropdown menu will appear on your screen with several options such as save reel, copy link, find support or report video, something isn't working and see less.
- Click the option copy Link from the drop-down menu.
- Now open a new tab on your desktop and search for this link- https://fbdownloader.app/en
- Simply paste the Facebook reel URL that you copied from the Facebook website into the text section.
- Just select the download option after pasting the Facebook reel's link.
- When you select this option, all of the quality and render formats for downloading Facebook reels to your device are displayed.
- Downloads are available in a variety of resolution ranges, including 720p, 360p, 1080p, and others.
- Simply click the download button next to it after choosing the quality and render type.
- After clicking the download option your Facebook reel will be successfully downloaded on your desktop.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can download reels from Facebook website using third party website.
I hope this article on how to download Facebook reels helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.