How To Download Email From Outlook Web App
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to download email from outlook web app in Outlook you can download email in MSG and EML formats there is no direct method to download emails from the outlook web.
Outlook is a powerful application that combines the feature of sending email and viewing calendars in a single application.
However, outlook applications lack certain features. in case you are looking for a solution on how to download email from the outlook web app, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Email From Outlook Web App :-
- Open Outlook web version on your browser.
- Login to your account by entering your valid email id along with your password.
- Now you need to tap on the new message option placed at the top left corner of the screen to compose a new email on Outlook.
- Now enter the same email address that you are sending email from or you can also use your other email addresses.
- A new tab will open at the bottom of the screen. Outlook provides a tab interface.
- You will see an inbox tab along with a new email tab that says no subject.
- Open the inbox tab and select one or all e-mail that you want to download in your system.
- You need to click the circle beside the email for selection.
Now you need to drag and drop the selected email to the compose tab. If you have selected more than one e-mail it will display the number of emails you have selected.
- Drop It to the Drop message hair column in order to attach it to outlook web application.
As you can see in the picture given below the selected email is attached in the box along with the subject if there is any.
- Now click the downward Arrow place next to the email.
- The downward Arrow will show three options name- preview, download, And remove the attachment.
Click the option download from the drop-down menu.
- Now the selected emails will download to your desktop system in the selected location or download folder.
I hope this article on how to download email from outlook web app helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.