How To Download A Google Doc On iPhone
Last Updated : Dec 7, 2021
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to download a google doc on iPhone, Google Docs is a word processor just like the MS-word. Google Docs is completely web-based for Desktop. Being completely online Google Docs can be used by multiple users at the same time .i.e it is a collaborative tool.
If you use Google Docs for your office or personal work, chances are you may need to download the document to your iPhone to share it somewhere else. Google Docs allows users to easily download documents to their Smartphones.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download A Google Doc On iPhone :-
You can easily download your Google doc on your iPhone from the Google Docs app and also from the Google Drive app.
The documents can also be shared using the link. When you share the Google drive link other people can also edit the document with you. Given below are the steps using which you can download a Google doc on iPhone
From The Google Docs App
- Open the Google Docs App. Google Docs is available as an application for Smartphones and tablets, You can easily download the Google Docs application from the Appstore.
- After opening the application find the document you want to download.
You will see three vertical dots next to the document, click on them to open a menu. Now in the opened menu, you will see an option to download.
Once You will click on Download the document will be downloaded on your device.
The document will be automatically downloaded as a PDF file that cannot be edited. If you want to do further editing then first convert your document into a Word file. You can also share the document as a Google drive link.
From Google Drive
If you have been working on your document in the web version of google docs then all the changes get saved to your Google Drive account and you can easily download the document from there.
- Open Google drive. You can open it either from the web browser or from the Google Drive application.
- You will see all your recent documents on the home page, select the document you want to download.
- You will see three vertical dots next to the document, click on them to open a menu. Now in the opened menu, you will see an option to download.
- Once You will click on Download the document will be downloaded on your device.
I hope this article on how to download a google doc on iPhone helps you, downloading a Google doc on iPhone is fairly simple, it can be done just in a few clicks. Google Docs also allows its users to convert the document into a Word file.