How To Do KYC In Flipkart
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to do KYC in Flipkart, Flipkart has launched the Flipkart Pay Later to provide extra benefits to its loyal customers. It allows the users to make cashless orders and pay later.
It does away with the cumbersome process of entering your payment details and the inconvenience of opting for Cash on Delivery option.
It opens a credit line for the users which initially start with the amount of five thousand rupees and gradually increases, depending on how timely you make the payments.
KYC (Know your customer) is mandatory for any user to access the Flipkart Pay Later option.
Without doing KYC, you will not be allowed to access the credit line feature. You will be prompted with a message asking you to link or update your KYC in order to use the Flipkart Pay Later facilities and benefits.
You will need your Aadhaar card, PAN card and verify your mobile phone number. The process is short and easy.
In this article, we will see a step-by-step demonstration of how to do your KYC and use the benefits offered by Flipkart.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Flipkart Seller Account Permanently :-
- Open your mobile phone and go to the App tray. From here, click on ‘Flipkart Pay Later’. Open your account using personal details and the password set by you.
- As soon as you do this, you will be prompted by a message asking you to update or submit your KYC details. Tap on the ‘Submit your KYC’ button on the screen.
- In the next step, you will be taken to a new page. Here, you will be asked to enter your PAN card number details and your Aadhaar card number. Once you complete this, click on the ‘Continue’ icon.
- You will also receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or the number you have given. Go to ‘Messages’ on your phone. Copy the OTP and paste it in the text-field available on the Flipkart Pay Later.
- This is to verify the phone number used by you. at this step, it is important to make sure that you enter the same mobile number associated with your Aadhaar card.
- Once this is done, check all the details entered by you and submit your details.
With this, you have successfully updated KYC in Flipkart pay later, and it hardly took one minute to do so. You should be able to use again the Flipkart pay later service without any issues.
I hope this article on how to do KYC in Flipkart helps you and was worth your time and effort