How To Do A Keyword Search On Google
Last Updated : Feb 18, 2022
IN - Google Search
In this article we will show you how to do a keyword search on google a Keyword can be defined as a term or phrase that explain the content of a web page identifying keyword that helps the user to attract the search engine and perform better in search engine marketing. Google includes a free keyword research tool named Google keyword planner.
It offers keyword ideas that are hard to locate on other third-party applications. This planner is free to use and you do not need to spend any money to gain access.
A user just needs a Google account to use Google keyword planner you can also access this tool without running an AdWords campaign.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to do a keyword search on Google, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Do A Keyword Search On Google :-
- Open keyboard planners on your system.
- In order to use keyword planner, your account must be in export mode.
- In order to start simply click go to keyword planner.
- A new screen will appear which will ask the user- what your main advertising goal is. In this screen don't select any of the three options.
- Simply click the small link placed at the bottom of the screen named experience with Google ads?
- In case you do not see this link in the window simply resize your browser window to make it wider.
- A new campaign screen will appear. It will display different campaigns that a user can select.
- Now you need to click the small link placed at the bottom of the page named to create an account without a campaign.
On the next screen click the submit button which confirms your business information. This will confirm the procedure for accessing Google keyword planner.
Click the option to explore your account.
- A new page will appear on your screen which will show various options in the menu bar.
- The menu bar shows options named tools and Settings, Search, and reports.
- Click the tool tab from the menu bar and click the options switch to expert mode.
- Now again click the tool option from the menu and you will see various options for planning, shared library, bulk action, measurement, and setup.
Under the planning, column click the option keyword planner.
On the new screen, you will see two options which are found keywords and get search volume and forecast.
- Click the option to find keywords. Here you can easily get the keyword ideas.
You just need to enter the word or phrase in the search field and Google will drop some of the keyword suggestions.
As you can see in the picture given below there is a bulk of Keyword suggestions for the term SEO. In Google keyword planner, you can include up to 10 keywords or phrases at a time.
I hope this article on how to do a keyword search on google helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow.