How To Delink Aadhar From Paytm
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to delink aadhar from Paytm, the supreme court orders have made it very clear that users are no longer required to link their Aadhar Card information with digital wallets such as Paytm or bank account.
In case you have already linked your Aadhaar card with Paytm you can easily remove Audi Link your Aadhaar card from your Paytm account with the help of this guide.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delink Aadhaar card from Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delink Aadhar card from Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delink Aadhar From Paytm :-
- Login to your Paytm application by entering your credentials.
- Once you're logged in to your account you need to click the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, Digi locker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Below the services, you will also see other options such as popular help topics and contact 24/7 help.
- You need to click the option contact 24/7 help in order to contact directly with the executive to help to resolve your problem.
- When you click this option on the next screen you will see various categories through which you can ask for help such as Bank wallet and Paytm, movie tickets and event, travel and hotels, Paytm mall shopping orders, recharge and bill payment, gold, insurance, credit score and others
- You need to look at the option Bank wallet and Paytm.
- In this option you will see two categories one is the mobile number and the second option is message us.
- You can directly call the number 0120 4456 456.
- Once the call is connected it will ask you to enter your Transaction ID.
- Once you are connected with the Paytm agent no need to inform that you want to delink your Aadhaar card.
- Once you state your issue regarding linking your Aadhar card they will suggest you not to delink your Aadhaar card as it will completely delete your full KYC.
- After this, the agent will ask your identity question such as your email and address.
- On your e-mail address you will get an email regarding the request to send to images of your Aadhaar for further verification.
- After sending the images you will receive another email regarding the confirmation for the request of the linking Aadhaar card from Paytm.
- You need to confirm the request in order to delete your Aadhar card from Paytm.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delink your Aadhaar card from Paytm.
I hope this article on how to delink aadhar from Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.