How to delete WhatsApp account in Jio phone
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
It is a very common question to ask every Jio phone users and they are eager to know how to delete WhatsApp in Jio phone, in this article we will show you how to delete WhatsApp account in Jio phone.
Now we will show you how to delete WhatsApp account in Jio phone, and this process almost works Jio phone like Jio phone1, Jio phone2, and Jio phone3 because all the models have kaiOS based application.
As you know about the kaiOS application, KaiOS makes application for feature keypad phone, it provides an application to your keypad phone run like smart phone, there are many popular app list in this application like: Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google maps, Google search, Google assistance, etc. and in future they will be add more application in kaiOS store.
When you see any app in Jio phone which is not useful for you or bothered with them because of these apps your Jio phone not work fast that’s why you will have to uninstall that app so in this article I will show you, how to delete your WhatsApp account in Jio phone.
How to delete WhatsApp in Jio phone
Let’s start the process below step-by-step where you can easily understand how to delete your WhatsApp account in Jio phone,
- First of all open the WhatsApp application on your Jio phone.
- Another window will be opened then you can press the option icon.
- After that go to the setting option.
- Under the setting option you have to go account option.
- After tapping account option you will see the many option but you have to scroll down and finally click on the “delete my account option”.
- After that it asks your mobile number for confirmation, and once you enter your mobile number then finally click on the delete button.
- You can save your media files before deleting your account, because after deleting your account your data will not be recovered.
- After pressing the delete button there will be a message on your screen “your account was successfully deleted.
If you purchase your new Jio phone so get the latest version, which is based on 2.5 kaiOS application, then you can easily uninstall or delete many app like WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
I hope this article on how to delete WhatsApp account in Jio phone will fulfill your desire and you can easily delete or uninstall your unused application in Jio phone.