How To Delete Telegram Messages For The Sender And Receiver
Last Updated : Oct 12, 2022
IN - Telegram
In this article we will show you the solution of how to delete telegram messages for the sender and receiver, the latest version of Telegram now held the users to delete any type of message in a one-on-one chat which means it can remove all the messages from both party devices.
This feature introduced by Telegram provide security and privacy to both the users.
No matter how old your messages are in the chat box it can be easily removed from both the sender and receiver device.
The feature of deleting messages from the sender and receiver device in Telegram is available in its official application available for Android and iOS user and desktop version.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete Telegram messages for the sender and receiver this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete Telegram message for the sender and receiver.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Telegram Messages For The Sender And Receiver :-
- Open telegram desktop on your computer.
- In case you are not log into your account simply enter your mobile number, country and one-time password.
- Another way of opening your Telegram account is scanning through Telegram mobile.
- After successfully logging in to your account, you will see the list of all the chat in the left side corner.
- Now you need to select the specific contact for which you want to delete Telegram messages from both the party- the sender and receiver.
- Once you click the contact you will be able to see all the chat on the screen done by the sender and receiver.
- Now in order to delete a telegram message from both the parties you first need to right click the specific message at you want to delete.
- Once you right click on the message in Telegram desktop version a drop down menu will appear on your screen with will show various option such as Reply, pin, copy text, forward, delete and select.
- From this dropdown menu you need to select the option delete.
- As soon as you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen.
- This popup box ask you to confirm your choice if you want to delete this message in telegram.
- However if you want to delete the selected Telegram message for both the sender and receiver you you will see another option called also delete for other user.
- Now you need to check mark the option place next to you also delete for the user.
- After selecting the other user you need to click on the option delete and it will automatically delete the selected Telegram message from both the device
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete Telegram message for the sender and receiver.
I hope this article on how to delete telegram messages for the sender and receiver helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.