How To Delete SonyLiv Account
Last Updated : Jul 14, 2022
IN - SonyLiv
In this article we will show you how to delete SonyLiv account, you can easily delete your SonyLive account by using Play Store as well as drafting email to the sony account official. Incase you no longer enjoy the benefits offered by the SonyLiv subscription you can easily delete or deactivate your account with the help of the guide mentioned below.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete a SonyLiv account, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete the SonyLiv account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete SonyLiv Account :-
By Composing Email
- First, you need to open your Gmail application.
- You can also open the Google mail website to draft the email.
- Make sure you are using a similar email account that is registered with your SonyLiv account.
- In case it does not log you into your Gmail application, simply enter your account credentials as your email address along with your password.
- After successfully logging into your account, you need to click the compose option placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you click the compose section, you need to draft an email to the SonyLiv company.
- In the to Section you need to enter the address- Support@SonyLiv.com
- Coming to the subject section, you need to enter- request to delete my account.
- Now you need to write your email regarding deleting your SonyLiv account from their database.
- After composing this email you need to click the option to send it at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you send this email you will get an email with the confirmation which will inform you that your SonyLiv account has been canceled from the database successfully.
I hope this article on how to delete SonyLiv account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete your SonyLiv account by composing an email to the SonyLiv account officials.