How To Delete ShareChat Account
Last Updated : Jun 28, 2022
IN - ShareChat
In this article we will show you how to delete ShareChat account, sometimes users do not prefer or like the services of the ShareChat and they prefer to delete or deactivate their account.
One of the common reasons for deleting a shared chat account is the email spamming by the company.
You can easily delete a ShareChat account within the application by clicking the deactivate option.
ShareChat is an Indian social sharing application which helps the users to share media such as audio images, GIF and you can also follow your friends and other celebrities.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete a ShareChat account this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete the ShareChat account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete ShareChat Account :-
By Using ShareChat Application
- First you need to make sure that the ShareChat application is running on the latest version.
- After this you need to enter your mobile number to login into your account.
- You can also login to your ShareChat account using your other login credentials.
- Once you open the ShareChat homepage you will see a notification icon along with the profile at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the profile icon to proceed further.
- On the next screen you will see your username along with the number of followers and following.
- It also shows your post, gallery, groups, and chat rooms.
- Now you need to click the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show options for sharing and other such as get mobile verification badge, Discover people, privacy, settings and edit your profile.
- Click the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking settings you will see options for Quick setting, account settings, notification settings and others.
- Click the option account settings.
- On the next screen you will see the option for changing your full name, handle, gender, bio, star sign and location.
- Just below the private information you will see the option of deactivating account.
- Click this option in order to delete your ShareChat account.
- After Clicking this option A pop-up box will appear on your screen which will ask you if you really want to deactivate the account.
- Press ok to confirm your choice and in this way you will successfully delete your ShareChat account.
I hope this article on how to delete ShareChat account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete a ShareChat account within a ShareChat application using account settings.