How To Delete ShareChat Account Permanently
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to delete ShareChat account permanently, sometime users do not preferred or like the services of the ShareChat and they prefer to delete or deactivate their account.
One of the common reasons for deleting ShareChat account is the email spamming by the company.
You can easily delete ShareChat account Using official website on Google Chrome. ShareChat is an Indian social sharing application which helps the users to share media such as audio images GIF and you can also follow your friends and other celebrities.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete a ShareChat account permanently this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete ShareChat account permanently.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete ShareChat Account Permanently :-
By Using Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device.
- In the search bar, type ShareChat.
- Now you need to click the first link of the official website of ShareChat.
- After this on the next screen it will ask you to select your language.
- You will see some of the following languages on the screen such as Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, and others.
- After selecting the language You will see 4 tabs placed at the bottom of the ShareChat homepage.
- Click the profile icon placed at the bottom right corner of the ShareChat page.
- It will ask you to sign into your account by entering your mobile number.
- Once you enter your mobile number it will send you a one-time password.
- Enter the onetime password you will receive in the form of SMS on your Android device.
- After entering your login credentials you need to click the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show the option forget mobile verification badge and account settings.
- Click the option account settings.
- You will see various options for profile and account setting.
- Under account settings you will see options for switch to English, block list, help and feedback, log out, and deactivate your account.
- Click the option to deactivate your account.
- Another pop-up box will appear on your screen which will ask you to enter your number.
- After entering your number you need to click the option submit.
- After submitting your mobile number your ShareChat account will be deleted permanently from the ShareChat database.
I hope this article on how to delete ShareChat account permanently helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete a ShareChat account permanently using its official website on Google Chrome.