How To Delete Recently Watched On Netflix On TV
Last Updated : Apr 23, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to delete recently watched on Netflix on TV, Netflix is an online media streaming app that allows its customers to watch movies and TV shows from their exquisite and enormous collection.
It operates in over 190 countries and customizes its data according to the geographical location and audience.
Being in India, you can watch not only movies and shows from other regional industries, for example, Tollywood, but also watch the latest Hollywood, K-drama, etc.
Netflix stores, analyses and monitors all the content you have watched, liked and the genres you prefer.
What it does with this information is show you similar shows or movies from the same genre, etc. to help you find your next watch.
In today’s age and day where technology is dynamic and constantly changes, we now have TVs where either you can insert an external device like Amazon firestick, etc. or they have built-in or pre-installed apps like Netflix, Prime video, Disney hotstar, etc.
For several reasons like wanting fresh content or simply just some privacy, you might want to delete the recently watched shows and movies from your account or profile.
If you are someone who is wanting to do the same, you have come to the right place. Don’t fret!
In this article, we will see a step-by-step explanation to learn how you can delete recently watched on Netflix on your TV.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Recently Watched On Netflix On TV :-
- The first thing you need to do is switch on your TV. Now if you have connected a device, go to the HDMI channel connected to the TV.
- If you are operating a smart TV, then simply click on the Home icon on the remote control and go to the Netflix app.
- Sign in with your details if you are not already signed in.
- Now you will be able to see a page with all the profiles made in your account.
- Click on the profile that you wish to access.
- Now, your profile will open. Here, you can see the recently watched shows and movies under the ‘Continue watching’ panel.
- It is important to note here that you can’t delete all of your watching history in a single click on the TV. You will need to do this one by one.
- Bring the cursor of your remote control to the show or movie that you wish to remove.
- Click on the ‘X’ icon placed below it.
- This will open a list containing a total of three options.
- From here, choose the reason of why you wish to remove the title.
- The title will be removed from the recently watched. Continue this for all the titles that you wish to remove.
This is how you can delete the recently watched content on your TV and I hope this article on how to delete recently watched on Netflix on TV helps you and steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.