How To Delete Recently Played On Spotify
Last Updated : May 9, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to delete recently played on Spotify, Spotify is one of the leading music streaming platforms globally today it has something for everyone be it a young teenager looking for rock music, or a couple on a romantic getaway or a group of friends chilling together- whatever the mood and occasion, Spotify has you covered.
A user on Spotify streams through variety of songs when playing something on shuffle, or just exploring new music on the platform.
You might like some songs, and some, you might not want to listen to again. The question is that what do you do about the latter?
In order to de-clutter your account and make sure that only the relevant content stays there, you can delete the recently played songs on Spotify if you wish to remove them.
In this article, we will explore ways through which this can be done just go through the points explained in the steps below and you will be done in just a couple of minutes.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Recently Played On Spotify :-
- It is important to note here that you can delete the recently played titles only via the desktop app and not on the mobile phone app of Spotify.
- Now, launch your Spotify account using the desktop app or log into their official website using your personal account details.
- Once you are in, you will be able to see a panel on the left side of the page. From the options available here, click on the ‘Recently played’ icon.
- Under the Recently played section, you will be able to see the list of all the titles played recently. All you have to do is look for the song title, playlist, album, podcast, etc. that you wish to delete and click on the icon of three dots on it, or right-click on the cover.
- As soon as you do this, a drop down list will appear on the screen.
- Go through this list and from the options available, click on the ‘Remove from recently played’ option.
- Once this is done, the specific title will be deleted from the list of recently played titles on Spotify.
This is how you can delete the recently played titles from your Spotify account.
Make sure you follow the instructions carefully. If you try to do the process on your mobile app, you will only get frustrated and reach no end.
Now your recently played list will only contain the titles that you approve of, just as it should be.
I hope this article on how to delete recently played on Spotify helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.