How To Delete Paytm Merchant Account
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to delete Paytm merchant account, there can be various reasons why a user wants to delete their Paytm business such as the user has recently shut down their business or prefer an alternative method for receiving the payment.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete a Paytm merchant account this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete your Paytm merchant account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Paytm Merchant Account :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- At the top of the profile menu you will see two options called personal and business.
- Click the business tab.
- It will show you various options under this tab such as view QR, payment and settlement, settlement settings, payment sources and charges, 24/7 help and support.
- Click the arrow next to the option payment and settlement.
- On the next screen it will show you three options at the top called view QR, merchant settings and payment link.
- Click the middle option called merchant settings.
- After clicking this option you will see 4 more options on the next screen called business profile, payment notification, settlement settings, payment source and charges.
- Click the option business profile at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen it will show you various details such as your business name, business details including merchant ID, PAN number, and communication address.
- Below are all these details you will see the option of deactivate account.
- Below this information it will inform you that by activating your account you will no longer be a merchant with us.
- Click the option- deactivate my account written in blue.
- Once you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen with informed that deactivating your merchant account will impact your business income as your customers will not be able to make payment to you after account deactivation.
- Now click the option to proceed.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete a Paytm merchant account on your Android device.
I hope this tutorial on how to delete Paytm merchant account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.