How To Delete Paytm Account
Last Updated : Sep 20, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to delete Paytm account, sometimes a user has a Paytm account that they do not use any longer and wish to delete permanently.
In order to delete your Paytm account no need to send the request to the Paytm officials. Before deleting your Paytm account, make sure that there is no balance left in your Paytm account.
In case you have a balance amount left in your Paytm account you need to make sure that you either spend his money or somewhere deposit it in your bank account.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete a Paytm account, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete Paytm account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Paytm Account :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option 24/7 help support.
- On the next screen it will show you your recent ticket along with the option of choosing a service.
- It includes various categories such as recharge and bill payment, Paytm wallet, Paytm KYC,travel, Savings account, profile settings, insurance and others.
- Click the option profile settings.
- On the next screen you need to click the option to chat with us.
- Next it will ask you to access your device photo media file. Press allow.
- In the new interface it will ask you to choose an option to proceed from the following options such as I want to close/ delete my account, I want to update my phone number; I want to block my account and others.
- Click the option I want to close/ delete my account.
- Once you click this option will provide you some of the information prior to deleting your Paytm account.
- Once you've read all the terms and conditions you need to click the auction close account placed at the bottom of the screen.
- It will ask you to provide the reason for deleting your Paytm account.
- After selecting the reason from the given suggestion press close my account.
- Now the Paytm representative will process your request that your Paytm account is deleted successfully.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete your Paytm account on an Android device.
I hope this article on how to delete Paytm account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.