How To Delete Past Orders In Swiggy
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to delete past orders in swiggy, Swiggy is one of the most popular apps for food ordering in the country. It has a massive user base and connects with several local outlets to provide fresh, hot food to your doorsteps.
It offers attractive combos and offers to its customers to choose from.
By default, the app saves all the orders placed by you. Users can access these along with the invoices at any point.
The main purpose behind this feature is to enable users to access these order details and act as a reference point for future orders, complaints or any such action.
If you have been wondering if, and how you can delete the history of your past orders on the Swiggy app, you have come to the right place. Keep reading this article to learn more on the topic.
In this article, we will explore how you can delete past orders in Swiggy.
These methods are the most reliable options that you have on the table as there is no direct and straight method to do the same on the Swiggy app.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Past Orders In Swiggy :-
- Contact the Swiggy customer care helpline
- Go to the web browser of your choice and search for the helpline number of the Swiggy Company.
- You will hear an automated voice instructor. Follow the steps as told and you will be connected with an executive shortly.
- Next, you will be required to explain and elaborate on the issue. After complete analysis, the executive will let you know more about the issue and help you resolve it.
- The other way you can delete the history of your past orders is by reaching out to the Company in a more formal manner, that is, via e-mails.
- The official mail that you need to write to is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the mail should reflect your request in a manner that is crisp and direct.
- Explain the issue in the main body of the mail. Don’t forget to add the important details associated with your account.
- The executives of Swiggy will revert back and help you resolve your issue and learn more about the request made by you.
- At times, re-activating your account may also delete the past orders.
- Keep checking your inbox to make sure you don’t miss their reply.
I hope this article on how to delete past orders in swiggy helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.