How To Delete Netflix Account On Phone
Last Updated : Apr 23, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to delete Netflix account on phone, in today’s age and day of a digital world, all social media and entertainment companies focus on is providing their customers with the ease of accessing.
What this basically means is that it strives to make their platform be more alluring and tempting.
Netflix is an online media streaming app that allows you to watch your favorite shows and TV as per your convenience and liking.
Its wide variety and affordable, high quality content makes it an extremely popular platform among people for all age groups.
It tempts its viewers by constantly updating their database according to the user’s watching activity and ratings.
However, like every other thing in life which is imbalanced, Netflix also has its own cons, like any digital platform.
It makes you a couch potato in no time! You get so engrossed and lost in your favorite shows that you can binge-watching, you forget all your work and more importantly, your health.
Thus, it is wise to take a break off and delete the app for a while or more on your mobile phone. In this article, we will learn how this can be achieved.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Netflix Account On Phone :-
- The first and foremost thing you need to do is unlock your phone and open your App tray. Now scroll down and click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- This will take you to the page where all your profiles will be displayed with a picture and the concerned name.
- Click on the profile icon you wish to access. On the top right corner of the page, you will see the profile icon.
- Click on this icon and you will be taken to the next page. Here, click on the ‘Account’ option from the list.
- This will take you to a new page which will contain all the details related to your account.
- However, there will be option to cancel your membership or delete your account in your Netflix phone app.
- Moreover, even if you go to Netflix.com/cancel plan, you will be brought back to the same page in step 6.
- Thus, you cannot delete your Netflix account from your phone. You will need to access the link or the app settings on a desktop or laptop.
- You will need to first cancel your membership and Netflix will automatically delete your account after 10 months of keeping your data.
- However, you can delete profiles of your account on the phone. In order to do this, simply click on ‘Manage profiles’ icon and proceed from there.
I hope this article on how to delete Netflix account on phone helps you and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.