How To Delete Multiple Messages On Facebook Messenger On Android
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to delete multiple messages on Facebook messenger on android, It is important to regularly clean your social media accounts and the content on it, just like you clean your rooms and other surroundings.
There may be millions of reasons as to why one would want to delete not one message or one complete chat with a person, but instead delete multiple messages at once.
Facebook Messenger is the messaging app of Facebook which makes it very easy for users and friends to connect via messages, voice calls and video calls, etc.
You can manually delete one message at a time, but that would be too cumbersome, wont it?
No matter what you reason is, we will now see and understand the procedure of how you can successfully delete multiple messages on the Facebook Messenger app on android.
It is imperative to note that Facebook does not allow a person to delete multiple messages using the Facebook Messenger app. However, there are ways to go around it and delete messages in bulk, let us see how!
You would need to have access to your Google Chrome Extensions for this. It is also important that you try this on your laptop and not your mobile phone.
Follow the steps below as explained:-
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Multiple Messages On Facebook Messenger On Android :-
- On your web browser, search for the Facebook website. Log in to your account using your personal email ID and password. You can also log in using the mobile number associated with your Facebook account.
- You will be able to see the feed on your screen. Here, you will be able to see all the recent activities and posts put up by people and pages you follow.
- On the top panel, on the right side of the page, you will see the ‘Messages’ icon. Make sure you access your chats and conversations via this method and not Messenger.
- Download Multiple Tools For Facebook and Add it to Google Chrome.
- Open the Chrome toolbars and tap on the ‘Extension’ icon. If it is unavailable on the main toolbar, then you will have to click on the extensions option. Now you will be able to view it in the list.
- Once you open this, you will be able to access various features of the Extension.
- Click on ‘Tools’ icon from the left panel menu and then on the ‘Message Downloader’ option.
- Now you will be able to access all your chats. Click on the checkboxes to select the conversations you wish to delete. You will be able to load 10 chats by default, however you may choose more.
- Tap on the ‘Delete’ option. You also have the opportunity to first download the conversations if you want.
There are other extensions also that serve the same purpose. Some of the effective ones are like - Messenger Message Cleaner Extension, Delete All Facebook Messages Extension, etc.
I hope this article on how to delete multiple messages on Facebook messenger on android helps you.