How To Delete Multiple Emails In Gmail On iPhone
Last Updated : Jan 12, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to delete multiple emails in Gmail on iPhone, the world in today’s age and day has become a digital village where people from all walks of life are connected via the internet. Gmail is one of the most widely used and famous e mailing app of Google.
Google has various apps or tools under its umbrella that allows for greater user experience and smooth operations. Gmail is a leading e-mailing platform that is widely used by millions of people all over the world.
It allows instant communication between people both for professional and personal reasons.
The inbox of almost all users is filled with mails that aren’t relevant or necessary to keep and how great would it be to delete multiple mails at once in the Gmail app.
If you have been wondering about the same, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will see how you can delete multiple mails on Gmail on an iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Multiple Emails In Gmail On iPhone :-
- Open your Gmail app on your mobile phone.
- As soon as you do this, you will be taken the Inbox of your Gmail account.
- Here, all the mails will be arranged in a chronological order.
- In order to delete multiple emails at once, you will first need to bring your cursor to the folder where the mails are stored.
- Once you choose and click on the location of the mails, you will be able to view all the mails that you wish to delete from your Gmail account.
- In the next step, you will be able to see a list of the mails, click on the round thumbnail which primarily represents the user’s profile.
- As soon as you do this, the thumbnails will turn into checkboxes.
- Now, simply choose all the mails that you want to delete by checking against all the boxes.
- Once you have selected all the mails that you wish to remove from your account or delete, on the top of the page, you will be able to see various options of different functions.
- Click on the ‘Delete or trash’ icon represented by the trash bin icon.
- As soon as you click on this icon, all the selected emails will be deleted from your account.
It is important to note that even though using this method you can delete multiple mails at once.
if you wish to delete all the mails in your account, accessing the Gmail account via your desktop will probably be a better idea. I hope this article on how to delete multiple emails in Gmail on iPhone helps you.