How To Delete Google Search Suggestions
Last Updated : Feb 10, 2022
IN - Google Search
In this article we will show you how to delete google search suggestions, Google search is one of the extensively used features which is used by every single user whenever you want to search for something.
Google search is extensively used by people for various activities like gaming console school projects recipes tips news and other trending topics.
Whenever the user types any key-related word in the Chrome address bar Google always shows the recommendation for the search term. Sometimes the suggestions that are visible on the screen can be irrelevant.
In this case, the user prefers to delete the Google search suggestion. in case you are looking for a solution on how to delete Google search suggestions, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Google Search Suggestions :-
- Open Google on your system. Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
- Start entering the term that you want to search in the address bar.
- You will see all the related terms will appear in the suggestion area below the address bar.
In case you want to delete a single auto-fill Google search suggestion simply click the X the icon placed next to the highlighted search suggestions.
- By doing so you will not be able to see that autofill suggestion anymore.
In case you want to turn off all the autofill suggestions for Google search follow the steps given below.
- Open Chrome on your system and launch google.com.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account. In case you are not login to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
Now click The 3 dots placed at the top right corner of the screen. These three dots represent the menu option.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen with will show various options named new tab, new incognito window, history, downloads, bookmarks, zoom, print, cast, find, more tools, edit, settings, help, and exit.
- Select the option of settings from the drop-down list.
- A new setting page will appear on your screen which will show various options regarding you and google, Autofill, appearance, privacy and security, Search engine, and default browser.
- The option of you and Google placed at the top left corner.
Select the option- sync and Google services.
Now you need to toggle of the option- autocomplete searches and URL. This will prevent the Google from suggesting any of the website or other terms when you type on the search field.
I hope this article on how to delete google search suggestions helps you, in this article we will discuss a step-by-step guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detail and easy to follow.