How To Delete Google Pay Transaction History
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to delete Google Pay transaction history, users can easily delete Google Pay transaction history on their Android device. Sometimes users prefer to get rid of some of the transaction history for privacy.
In such cases it is very convenient for the users to delete their transaction history.
In case you are looking for a solution how to delete Google Pay transaction history, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete Google Pay transaction history.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Google Pay Transaction History :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your lock screen or pin in order to proceed further.
- Go to your profile icon place at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- In your profile section you will see various options such as business page, invite friends, Settings, help and feedback.
- Click the options settings.
- On the next screen You will see various options for settings such as personal info, notification, privacy and security, about, lock app, sign out, help and feedback.
- Click the option privacy and security.
- On the next screen you will see various options for privacy and security.
- You need to click the auction date and security to manage how your info is saved and used.
- On the next screen it will inform that your personal information is never shared publicly.
- Below all these detail you need to click the option Google account.
- After this you will be redirected to another page where you can manage these transactions made in Google Pay.
- In this screen you will see the personalization settings and payment transactions and activity.
- Under Payment transaction and activity you will see all the things you do when you use Google Pay such as purchases you make, money you send and more.
- You can also see additional transactions by clicking the Google Pay link.
- Below are all these detail you will see the option delete.
- When you click this option you can easily select the time period for which you want to delete your Google Pay transaction history.
- You can Easily delete Google Pay transaction history based on last hour, last day, all time and custom range.
- You can select the days you wish to delete after and before in custom range.
- You can also select a specific transaction and click the option cross to delete the selected item.
- When you go again to the show transaction history you will still see the transactions in the history.
- In order to complete the process you need to make sure to sign out from the Google Pay and login again.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete Google Pay transaction history on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to delete Google Pay transaction history helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.