How To Delete Google History On Phone
Last Updated : Feb 17, 2022
IN - Google
In this article we will show you how to delete google history on phone, google built-in data security with help the users to maintain their privacy. In case you don't want some sites to extract your private information, there is always a direct method of deleting the Google history stored on your phone.
In the privacy database of Google it store anonymously the information. The data that can be deleted in Google is the browsing history, cookies and site data, media licenses, cached images, and files, saved passwords, web addresses, shortcuts to the pages that are removed from the new tab page.
Deleting your Google history also helps to maintain the performance of your phone. In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete Google history on your phone, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Google History On Phone :-
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile device.
Click the three vertical dots placed at the upper right corner of the screen. The three vertical dots represent the menu option in Google Chrome.
- The drop-down list will appear on your screen which will show various options named new tab, new Incognito tab, bookmark, recent tab, history, download, share, find in page, add to the home screen, desktop site, settings, help, and feedback.
Tap history from the drop-down list.
- A new page will open on your screen which will show all the history of your Google.
Click the option of Clear browsing data appearing in the new window.
- A new page will appear on your screen which will show some options for basic and advanced settings in order to clear the browsing data. You can also clear your search history according to the time range by clicking the downward Arrow place next to the auction time range.
- In the advance section, you can clear the browsing history, cookies and site data, cached images and files, saved passwords, and autofill form data.
- There is also another method to delete the Google history on the phone by simply clicking the X placed next to each of the web pages in order to delete your Google searches one by one.
After selecting the time range along with the browsing history that you want to delete on the phone simply click clear data placed at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking clear data all the Google history including the selected settings will be removed after completing the above steps.
I hope this article on how to delete google history on phone helps you in this article, we will discuss a step-by-step guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.