How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently Without Password
Last Updated : Dec 25, 2021
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to delete Gmail account permanently without password, the world in todayâ€™s age and day has become a digital village where people from all walks of life are connected via the internet.
Gmail is one of the most widely used and famous e mailing app of Google. It allows instant communication between people both for professional and personal reasons.
Your Google account is protected by several layers of protection and security there can be instances where one would want to delete their Gmail account permanently. But how do you do it if you donâ€™t remember your password?
It is crucial to note that you cannot delete your account without a password. If this was made possible, the rates and numbers of cybercrimes would jump exponentially and vital information of users would be under threat.
It would also reduce the credibility of the Google Company as people would become reluctant to join this platform.
You can only delete your Gmail account permanently if you have your password and complete the procedure, cite your reasons, etc.
You will be asked to verify that you are not a robot and the end enter your password to confirm that the action is requested by the user himself or herself and not someone with a malaise intention.
Therefore, to put it simply, of course, you need a password. Without password, itâ€™s not possible. These are the steps which can help you to delete your Gmail account permanently.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently Without Password :-
- Open Google account website https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Next, click on â€˜delete your account or servicesâ€™ option.
- Scroll down this list and the sign in with the option â€˜delete your accounts or servicesâ€™.
- In the next step, you will be required to sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now, bring your cursor to the icon and click on the â€˜delete productâ€™ option at the top right corner of the page.
- Here, you will be asked to type your password in the text-field provided in order to verify it. Once this is done, click next.
- After you have done that, click on the trash icon in the right to the Gmail heading on the main interface.
- Finally, now enter a new E-mail ID or address. Once you are done, tap on the option of â€˜send verification mailâ€™ located in the right corner at bottom of the page.
- Access your new email address and open the mail, google send you.
- Tap on the link in the middle of the mail.
- Lastly, check the yes box and click on the â€˜delete Gmailâ€™ option. Done it.
- With this, your Gmail account has been deleted permanently in a few steps.
I hope you found this article useful and informative and I hope this article how to delete Gmail account permanently without password helps you.