How To Delete Flipkart Seller Account
Last Updated : Oct 12, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to delete Flipkart seller account, sometimes a seller wants to either pause his business for a while or completely shut down his business.
There are two methods to delete a Flipkart seller account easily. I discuss both the methods in this article.
The choice of deleting a Flipkart seller account depends completely on the seller whether he is looking for temporary shutdown or permanent shutdown.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Flipkart Seller Account :-
Delete Flipkart Seller Account - Temporary Method
Given below is a step-by-step guide on how to delete a Flipkart seller account temporarily. There are various reasons for temporarily closing a Flipkart seller account. the reason could be: Important upcoming event, financial issue, An emergency etc.
- First, open your Flipkart seller dashboard. You can simply open this dashboard by placing your selling credentials. Search at the top right corner of the page and you will have the option to Manage Profile.
- Below the manager profile page, Flipkart provides various options ranging from account manager to settings. You need to tap the calendar appearing on the screen to move ahead.
- The seller needs to make sure that they process the orders before moving to any of the steps.
- Flipkart provides three options under the calendar. The options are named as: Vacation plan working hours weekly options. Press Vacation plan And fill the details accordingly. It gave the details asked by Flipkart in order to delete your seller account below. From date, to date, Reason, Comment
After filling all the necessary details, click the option named Save.
Note- It is safe to pre-plan any holidays you wish to take. Flipkart automatically resumes any of your online operations once the date entered by you is over.
Now your Flipkart seller account is temporarily shut down or deleted or you can say deactivated.
Delete Flipkart Seller Account - Permanent Method
In case a seller wants to completely shut down his business for any reason, he needs a permanent method in order to delete his Flipkart seller account.
Given below is a step-by-step guide on how to delete a Flipkart seller account permanently.
- First you need to again login to the Flipkart seller dashboard. You can see one option named contact seller support at the top right corner of your screen.
- Under the option contact seller support, search for account related queries and click the option holiday related queries. Flipkart will display a bunch of FAQs. or you can choose any of the given FAQs.
- Flipkart will ask you a question- was the answer helpful for you? It will provide two options to you as yes my query is solved and No create seller support ticket. Choose the option of No create seller support ticket.
- In this step, the Flipkart seller has to submit the ticket after entering the details. Do not forget to modify the subject line and right I want to close my account permanently. You need to fill this information in the description box and feel your correct contact number
- Summit the ticket after filling the details and wait for a while in order to get a response from the support team of the Flipkart seller.
The steps are quite easy to follow so I hope this article on how to delete Flipkart seller account helps you.