How To Delete Flipkart Seller Account Permanently
Last Updated : Sep 29, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to delete Flipkart seller account permanently, Flipkart is one of the most popular digital shopping platforms in the country that provides a wide range of products.
It is not only a great place to shop from, but also a great opportunity for brands and businesses to go digital and grow in the market.
The sellers enter into a contract with the Company and use their platform to showcase their specialty or products. This arrangement provides an umbrella of trust and credibility to businesses and helps them expand.
However, there are times when a seller may wish to quit the platform, or shut down the business, or simply just take a break.
Whatever may be the reason, it is the prerogative of the seller to inform the company about the shutting down of business and, in return, the Flipkart Company must ensure a smooth exit!
Fiipkart offers the sellers two options of deleting their account. These are given below-
- Temporary shutdown - This option is helpful to sellers that just want to take break for personal reasons, or when switching between business operations, etc. It allows you to come back as in when you wish to.
- Permanent shutdown - This permanently deletes your Flipkart seller account with no provision to join back again. The only way to join the platform again is by making a new account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Flipkart Seller Account Permanently :-
- Open your mobile phone and open the App tray. From here, click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon.
- Log into your Flipkart seller account by entering personal details and password.
- Once you reach your dashboard, click on the ‘Menu’ icon depicted by three vertical dots located at the top right corner of the page.
- A list will appear on your screen. From this, bring your cursor to the ‘Contact seller support’ and click on it.
- The next thing you have to do is raise a ticket. To do this, navigate to account-related query inside the seller support page and click on the option ‘Holiday related Queries’. Now, you will be shown a set of FAQs (frequently asked questions), click on any one of the FAQs, and tap on the button indicating that you wish to raise a seller support ticket.
- Lastly, you will be taken to the next page where you will submit the ticket.
- You will have to fill out the seller ticket form. Fill in the details and make sure to change the subject line to ‘I want to close my account permanently’, add the detailed description, and fill in your correct contact number.
- Finally click on the ‘Submit’ icon and wait for the response from the Flipkart seller support team for the next steps to permanently delete your seller account.
Make sure to settle all payments due with Flipkart. I hope this article on how to delete Flipkart seller account permanently helps you.