How To Delete Flipkart Search History
Last Updated : Jan 6, 2022
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to delete Flipkart search history, Flipkart is one of India’s most leading and popular shopping sites that offer a wide variety of products to choose from.
It is also a great platform for companies, especially the small business owners to increase their market shares and expand.
There can be multiple reasons as to why you would want to delete the search history of your Flipkart account, it could be to not allow anyone to know what you had been looking for or simply because the products in the search list are not relevant anymore.
If you are one who wants to know how you can delete the search history in your Flipkart while using Google Chrome, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will guide you explaining to you the step-by-step procedure on how to achieve this in the easiest way possible.
It is important to note here that even though there might be ways to clear the search history while using the app on Google Chrome, the popular and correct way to do it is via the app.
Let us see how this can be done.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Flipkart Search History :-
Open your Flipkart app from the App tray of your mobile phone.
- If the app is not already installed, you can download it from Google playstore and sign up.
- Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the home page of your Flipkart app.
- Here you will be able to see all the categories, offers, deals, etc. that the platform has to offer.
- One simple way of clearing your existing search history is by making entries till the old ones disappear as by default, only a certain number of items can be displayed in the list.
- Another way to do it is via the Settings app of your device.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Apps’ icon to proceed further.
- From the list of apps, click on the ‘Flipkart’ app.
- This will take you to the next page, here you will see several options. Scroll down and click on the ‘Storage’ option.
- In the next step, you will get an interface as shown below. Click on 'clear data'. This is the only method to clear search history in Flipkart.
- As soon as you click on clear data, your search history will be cleared.
This is how you can clear the search history of Flipkart. We have tried our level best to explain the process to you in a detailed manner and hope the information provided above is easy to understand and follow. I hope this article on how to delete Flipkart search history helps you.