How To Delete Episodes On YouTube TV
Last Updated : Mar 21, 2022
IN - YouTube
In this article we will show you how to delete episodes on YouTube TV, streaming television service, YouTube TV offers live TV, on demand video and cloud-based DVR from more than 85 television networks which also entails Big Four Major Networks and PBS in most markets.
The service is owned by YouTube, a subsidiary of Google, and is only available in the United States.
It also provides a feature of a cloud-based DVR service with unlimited storage that saves recordings for nine months.
Each subscription can be shared among six accounts and it allows up to three simultaneous streaming.
From this article, we’ll see how we can delete episodes in YouTube TV, which is very easy.
Generally, there are two ways to delete an episode from YouTube TV. As one cannot delete the episodes directly from YouTube, so the only best way you can use if you want to delete your episode is to by going to your YouTube TV app.
When you delete an episode and it’s the only one for that show, YouTube TV will automatically delete the entire series, you can delete a single episode or multiple episodes just by following the steps given below in this article properly.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Episodes On YouTube TV :-
- At first, open the YouTube TV website on your desktop browser.
- Sign-in to your YouTube TV account if required.
- Once you reached the Homepage of YouTubeTV.
- Click on the “My Library” option from the YouTube TV website screen.
- Then “Select Show" which you want to delete.
- Now, find the respective episode or episodes you want it to delete from your YouTube TV.
- The, click the three dots in the top right corner of it’s thumbnail image.
- From the options that will appear at the click, choose “Delete Episode” and that episode will be deleted from My Library.
So on, like this you can choose and delete whichever episodes you want from now.
By following the steps given above you can delete your single episode or multiple episodes that you want.
Also the recorded movies and show episodes will eventually expire when time comes.
YouTube TV has never added an option to manually delete recordings and this is largely due to the service assuming there is no need for the subscribers to manage their recordings, as YouTube does the managing for them.
I hope this article on how to delete episodes on YouTube TV helps you and the steps given above in this article is helpful to you and now you will not face any difficulties to delete the episodes on YouTube TV.