How To Delete Dropbox Files From Mac
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to delete Dropbox files from mac, Dropbox is a file hosting service that provides file synchronization and cloud storage. It offers users the option to build exclusive folders on each of their systems after the withdrawal box synchronizes them.
Users can delete files from Dropbox in order to recover the storage space of the system. Dropbox provides the flexibility of deleting the files from your desktop or its application. You can also restore a deleted file from Dropbox for up to 30 days.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete Dropbox files from Mac, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Dropbox Files From Mac :-
- On your, Mac opens the Dropbox website or application.
- In case it does not log you into your account enter your valid email id along with your password. You can also login into your account using your Google account.
- Now you need to search the specific file that you want to delete and point your mouse over it.
- Tap the three dots place next to the selected file.
- A drop-down Menu will appear on your screen which will show various options named share, download, send with transfer, add comment, star, vision history, rename, delete, Pin to, and pin to music.
- Select delete option from the drop-down menu.
- You need to confirm the delete process by tapping the delete option a second time.
- If you want to delete the Dropbox files permanently from Mac click on the deleted files placed at the left panel of the Dropbox page.
- Select the deleted files from this tab and tap the option- permanently delete.
- You can also restore the deleted files from Dropbox for up to 30 days.
I hope this article on how to delete Dropbox files from mac helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide. The free version of Dropbox provide 2 GB of cloud storage whereas iCloud provide 5G 20 and Google provide 15 GB of free space.
There is a vast difference in the amount of storage space with means Dropbox requires a lot of storage management.
In order to manage the storage space for the Dropbox application, you need to delete or remove some unwanted files from Dropbox with or without the app installed.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query