How To Delete Chat In ShareChat
Last Updated : Jun 28, 2022
IN - ShareChat
In this article we will show you how to delete chat in ShareChat, in case you no longer want to save any of the chat threads in a shared chat application you can always delete the charge within the application.
ShareChat Allows the users to share their content and save other media such as video, images, GIF and others.
The ShareChat application only allows the users to delete the chats if it is upgraded to the latest version.
Before deleting chats in ShareChat make sure that you have updated this application on your Android device in case you are looking for a solution on how to delete chat in ShareChat application this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete chat in ShareChat.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Chat In ShareChat :-
By Using ShareChat Application
- Download the ShareChat application from Play Store.
- after successfully installing the application on your device you need to log in to your account by using your credentials
- In the next step you need to select the specific language that you want for running the application.
- Some of the languages are Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam and others.
- After selecting the language you will see 4 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are home, explore, chat and profile.
- Now you need to click the option chats placed at the bottom right corner of the ShareChat screen.
- On the next screen after clicking this option you will see the chat of your friends or other users on the ShareChat application.
- The Chat tab includes options such as primary, unknown and group.
- In case you want to delete the whole conversation of a specific person you can simply long press the user.
- After long pressing the specific user you will see a check mark.
- Once the check mark is visible you will see the trash icon placed at the top right corner of the chat tab.
- Click this option to delete the whole conversation of a specific user in the ShareChat application.
- However in case you want to delete only specific messages from a chat you can also do the same procedure.
- You need to long press a specific message in the Whole conversation.
- After this you will see a trash icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- After clicking the delete icon the selected message will automatically be removed from the chat box.
I hope this article on how to delete chat in ShareChat helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete chat in ShareChat using the ShareChat application on your Android device.