How To Delete Bhim UPI Id In PhonePe
Last Updated : Sep 1, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to delete bhim upi id in PhonePe, PhonePe users can easily delete their Bhim upi id linked to a specific bank account in case they no longer wish to use the bank account.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete Bhim upi ID in PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete your Bhim upi ID in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Bhim UPI Id In PhonePe :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Now you need to log in to your PhonePe account by entering your phone number and the four-digit password to proceed further.
- After successfully login into your PhonePe account, you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, stores, switch, my money and history.
- Click the option my money placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In my money page you will see various options for investment, insurance and payment.
- Under payment you will see various options which include bank account, debit card, credit card, auto pay, PhonePe wallet, gift cards and others.
- Click the option bank account under the Payment heading.
- Once you click on this option you will see the list of all the banks that are linked with PhonePe accounts.
- Now you need to select the specific bank account Whose Bhim upi ID you want to delete in PhonePe.
- In case you have a specific bank account which is closed now you can easily delete it's BHIM UPI ID.
- The list of all the banks link with your PhonePe account will show you its details such as branch, type, Balance and IFSC.
- Next to all these details you will see the option of a trash Bin icon placed at the right corner of the screen.
- The trash icon represents the option of deleting the specific bank account which will ultimately delete its Bhim upi ID.
- Click the trash icon.
- Once you click this option a popup box will appear on your screen which will inform you that if you unlink this bank account, you will not be able to make any of the transfers by using the PhonePe application.
- You need to confirm your choice by clicking the option unlink placed at the bottom of the popup box.
- After confirming your choice it will display as unlink successful at the bottom of the screen.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete Bhim upi ID in PhonePe on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to delete bhim upi id in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.