How To Delete Ad Account On Facebook
Last Updated : Oct 18, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to delete ad account on Facebook, in case you are no longer using a Facebook ad account, It is highly suggested to delete the Facebook ad account.
An individual can't delete it but you can deactivate the Facebook ad account by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Just a reminder that you can't delete a Facebook ad account but you can definitely close or deactivate it. As you cannot delete a Facebook ad account permanently, showing the terms like deleting, closing and deactivating the Facebook ad account is the same thing.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete Ad Account On Facebook :-
- Click https://business.facebook.com/
- Choose the Business option.
- Click the Facebook business manager account. Here the ad account is located.
Search for the business setting column.
As you can see on the left side of your screen under the Accounts section, press Ad Accounts.
- Clicking ad accounts you will see a column of FB ad accounts. Choose the one you wish to delete or deactivate.
Press the deactivate button at the upper right corner of your screen.
After this a confirmation dialogue will appear on your screen asking you to confirm if you want to deactivate the ad account.
- Dialogue informs you it will restrict all your current campaigns and also prevent you from creating the new ads.
- Any outstanding balance on your account will be directly charged to your credit card.
- Facebook also recommends you to resume any existing ad if you like to stop your ads but plan to run Facebook ads in the future.
Press Deactivate facebook ad account.
- The process of deactivation may take up to 2 days. After the Facebook ad account is closed, your text will appear as a Closed Ad Account. This is shown in the picture given below.
What Happens After You Delete A Facebook Ad Account?
Once you delete your Facebook ad account any outstanding balance on your account will be charged to your credit card.
Also, all your Facebook ad campaigns will stop immediately and you cannot start a new advertising campaign.
It will remove any of your card details or payment method so there is no harm that anyone can use your information regarding credit card.
I hope this article on how to delete ad account on Facebook helps you in this article we tried to show you an essential guide and also what happens after you delete a Facebook ad account. The steps mentioned above are quite easy to follow.