How To Delete A YouTube Channel On iPhone
Last Updated : Jun 7, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to delete a YouTube channel on iPhone, do you want to delete your channel on YouTube or do you own an iPhone and want to delete your YouTube channel.
Are you tired of using YouTube and watching YouTube videos?
Do you want to delete your YouTube channel so that you won’t be able to use YouTube services?
If the answer to all the above questions is yes, then guys you are at the right place to get the answer to your questions just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete A YouTube Channel On iPhone :-
- The first and the foremost thing you have to do is open YouTube on your iPhone and log in with your id in which you want to delete your YouTube channel.
- Now you will see an interface, what you have to do is tap on the profile option which is on the top extreme right corner of the YouTube application.
- Now what you have to do is tap on the ‘manage your google account’ which will be just below your email id and name of the YouTube channel.
- Now what you have to do is you will be entered into a page--you have to do is click on the option data and personalisation.
- After that, you will again enter a new interface and what you have to do is scroll down a bit and you will see an option delete a service or your account
- Next steps what you have to do is tap on that option
- Now you will be redirected to a new page and then what you have to do is scroll down a bit and then search for delete your google account
- Then click on that option.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your google account password. What you have to do is enter your google account password in the password box and tap on the ok option
- Then an interface will come in front of you, what you have to do is tap on the YouTube option
- And this is how after clicking on the ok option your YouTube account that is your YouTube channel will be deleted permanently in your iPhone.
Did you see how easy it was so guys these were some of the simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to delete a YouTube channel on iPhone helps you.