How To Delete A Telegram Account
Last Updated : Oct 10, 2022
IN - Telegram
In this article we will show you the solution of how to delete a telegram account, telegram does not provide any direct options through which you can easily delete your Telegram account.
However under setting you can easily click on the option for volunteers support that will provide you a step by step guide on how you can easily delete your Telegram account.
Telegram support is done by volunteers which helps them to answer most of the question and important tips for troubleshooting. In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete the telegram accounts is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete Telegram account
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete A Telegram Account :-
- Open telegram desktop on your computer.
- In case you are not log into your account simply enter your mobile number, country and one time password.
- After successfully logging in to your account click on the three horizontal door placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- From the left side menu you need to click on the options settings.
- Under settings you will see various section called settings, help and account.
- Click the option ask a question under help.
- Once you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen.
- Click the option ask a volunteer.
- Now on the next screen you will see a main menu which will show various options.
- From the main menu you need to click on the option i want to know how to.
- You click this option you will see some of the three recommendation such as how to update the app, how to delete account, and others.
- Click the option how to delete account.
- When you click this option it will inform you that you may not be able to sign up again immediately once you delete your telegram.
- Below this it will show you a link of a page where you can easily delete your account.
- Below the link it also shows the guide that will help you to delete your Telegram account.
- Open the link in a desktop device and you just need to enter your mobile number in the international format.
- Once you enter your mobile number they will send you a confirmation code on the telegram application.
- Use this confirmation code on the desktop and click the option sign in.
- Lastly, you need to enter the reason for deleting or leaving your Telegram account.
- Once you enter the reason for leaving Telegraph click the option Done.
I hope this article on how to delete a telegram account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.