How To Deactivate Paytm Fastag
Last Updated : Sep 26, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to deactivate Paytm fastag, the fastag facility refers to the cashless model where the toll tax amount is collected to digital means at the toll plaza.
Fastag helps in the automatic detection of the vehicles when they approach the booth.
The fast tag is connected to the user's Paytm wallet which eliminates the need to recharge it.
In case you are facing some issue regarding Paytm fastag, You can easily deactivate your Paytm pasta with just few simple steps.
You can deactivate Paytm fastag using Paytm website on the mobile application available for Android and IOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to deactivate Paytm fastag this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to deactivate Paytm fastag.
Step By Step Guide On How To Deactivate Paytm Fastag :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- On the home page you will see various options after recharge and pay bill, flights, movies and events, Shopping and fastag, Paytm money and more.
- Click the option- more.
- The next screen you will see various tab 70 shopping and deals, travel and hotels and others.
- Inder shopping and deal you will see various options such as a shop on Paytm, exclusive offer, electronics, home and kitchen, fastag and others.
- Click the option fastag.
- On the next screen it will show you various options - buy fastag for car/ jeep/ van, buy commercial fastag, manage fastag, add money, other toll recharge and 24-7 help.
- Click the option manage fastag.
- On the next screen, you will see the available balance for your next toll payment at the top of the screen.
- Below the available balance, you will also get to options called manage fastag and fastag statement.
- You need to select the option manage fast tag.
- On the next screen you will see the list of all the fast as account at a link to your registered mobile number.
- From the given list of the length account, you need to select the specific account that you wish to deactivate.
- Now click the option close the Fastag account.
- Alternatively you can also dial the customer helpline number- 1800 120 4210 in order to deactivate your Paytm fastag.
- With the help of these two methods, you can easily deactivate Paytm fastag.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can deactivate Paytm fastag on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to deactivate Paytm fastag helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.