How To Deactivate Jio Tune In JioSaavn
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to deactivate jio tune in JioSaavn, many of the people set jio tune from the JioSaavn app itself just to entertain the caller who will call them or we can also say that it's a fashion to set any caller tune of any song of our choice.
But as the time passes by, people get bored with the same jio tune. Similarly, he or she will try to deactivate or change the jio tune again.
If you are also one of them who wants to deactivate there jio tune from the JioSaavn itself then let me tell you one thing that it is always not mandatory to deactivate jio tune from the JioSaavn because they are many and several waste from where you will be able to deactivate the jio tune.
If you want to know about those several methods from which you will be able to deactivate JioSaavn, it's your time to give some rest to your caller who calls you.
But sadly you do not know any of the methods or the steps from where you will be able to deactivate your jio tune.
Then do not get stressed because of this small issue because this article is here to sort out this problem for you. This article sees every small issue as a big issue.
Step By Step Guide On How To Deactivate Jio Tune In JioSaavn :-
By Using SMS Method
- Launch the messaging app from your device.
- After that click on the plus icon or it is also called the compose button.
- Click on the 'Recipient area'.
- Type - 56789 on the recipient area.
- Then, type STOP in the body.
- After that you will have to follow all the further processes which will be asked to you.
- When all of the process will be done you will be able to notice that your deactivation request for your current jio tune will be successfully completed.
By Using MY JIO Method :-
- Open the my jio app.
- After that visit the music section.
- And go to the Jio tunes.
- Click on the 'Deactivate Current Tune' option.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS.
By Using IVR Method :-
- Go to the phone app on your device.
- Open the dial pad.
- After that you will have to type - 155223 on the dial pad.
- You will have to call on the upper given number from your respective number.
- After that you will have to follow all the steps which IVR will ask you to do.
- Finally, you will get to notice that you will receive a confirmation SMS.
I hope this article on how to deactivate jio tune in JioSaavn helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.