How To Deactivate DND In Airtel
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to deactivate DND in airtel, in case you prefer to continue to receive the promotional calls or SMS on your Airtel number.
You can also deactivate Airtel do not disturb service on your number in order to deactivate the do not disturb mode on Airtel you can easily do this with the help of a phone call or SMS.
The other method of activating the DND in Airtel is to deactivate on the Airtel online website. In case you are looking for a solution on how to deactivate DND in Airtel this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Deactivate DND In Airtel :-
- First you need to visit the do not disturb paid on the Airtel website.
- After visiting the website you will see that it asks for registration in order to activate do not disturb mode.
- On the screen you will see the option for registration, Airtel mobile services, Airtel fixed line complaint and other options.
- Look for the Airtel mobile services. The website states that Airtel prepaid and postpaid mobile customers can now easily register for the do not disturb list.
- Below this information you will see the option of click here.
- Tab this option to proceed further.
- A prompt box will appear on your screen at the bottom which will ask you to login with your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number in the given field.
- After entering your mobile number, click on the option to get OTP placed at the bottom of the screen.
- A one time password will appear in the notification in the form of SMS.
- In case you are not able to receive the one-time password click the option resend OTP placed at the bottom of the one time password text field.
- After entering One Time Password click the option validate placed at the bottom.
- On the next screen You will see the summary. Below the summary you will see the option of block all except transactional communication and Block promo except transactional and service Communications.
- Now you need to uncheck the option block all so that you can deactivate DND in Airtel.
- After uncheck this option click submit placed at the bottom of the screen.
- This will immediately deactivate the do not disturb service in your Airtel number.
- Another method to deactivate DND in Airtel is to simply type STOP to 2422 in order to deactivate the Airtel do not disturb service.
I hope this article on how to deactivate DND in airtel helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how to deactivate DND in Airtel and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement