How To Deactivate Airtel Sim
Last Updated : Jun 8, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to deactivate airtel sim, the Procedure for deactivating Airtel sim is very easy and it can be done through online mode. There Can be various reasons due to which a user prefers to deactivate Airtel sim.
In case you have lost your smartphone or Airtel SIM card you need to make sure that you deactivate your Airtel SIM as soon as possible.
Users can easily deactivate their Airtel SIM by calling airtel customer care or using USSD codes as well. In case you are looking for a solution on how to deactivate Airtel SIM then this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to deactivate Airtel sim.
Step By Step Guide On How To Deactivate Airtel Sim :-
Before Deactivating the Airtel SIM you must know these details which include- Airtel mobile number that you want to deactivate, last recharge amount of the Lost number, any identification true or address proof, recent call logs.
Method 1 - Offline Mode By Visiting The Airtel Store.
- In the first step you need to visit the nearest Airtel store outlet to deactivate your Airtel sim.
- Make sure to carry all the necessary documents mentioned above.
- You need to request the Airtel executive or the operator to deactivate your Airtel SIM card.
- After making the request the operator will ask for the document for the verification.
- The operator will verify your details along with the document that you have submitted,
- Once the verification and the documents are approved by the Airtel operator, he or she will deactivate your Airtel sim number.
- After they deactivate your Airtel SIM it can take a few hours to complete the deactivation procedure of your Airtel SIM card number.
Method 2 - Calling Customer Care
- Open dialer on your Android device.
- You need to dial one to one or 198 in order to ask customer care to deactivate your Airtel sim.
- After calling this number you need to select your comfortable language for the procedure.
- Make sure to connect your call to the customer care executive.
- You need to ask the executive to block your Airtel sim.
- For this the executive will ask you for details which include your mobile number, date of birth, last recharge amount and others.
- Along with these details, the operator will also ask for the other information over the call.
- After the Airtel executive or operator confirm and verify your details, your sim will be blocked at once.
I hope this article on how to deactivate airtel sim helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can deactivate your Airtel SIM.
In this article we covered two methods through which you can deactivate your Airtel sim.
The First method highlights the steps for online mode and the second method is to call the customer care directly. I hope this article solves your query.