How To Curve Text In Google Docs
Last Updated : Mar 10, 2022
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to curve text in google docs, Google docs is one of the most popular tools or apps by Google google docs has progressed and grown through the years. From being a simple word processor to now a powerful tool that supports creative text features, it has come a long way!
For instance, it offers ways to create a curved box, add text there, turn the text vertical, and even add curved text.
Unlike MS Word, Google docs does not have a built-in way or icon to curve the text. However, this can be achieved with the help of user-friendly tools that help you curve the text and copy it to your Google docs. One such free and popular tool is Troygram.
In this article, we will explore how you can curve the text in your Google document in just a few quick steps as described and explained below. Follow these steps as explained in the points below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Curve Text In Google Docs :-
- Open your Google docs app or go to the homepage of your Google web browser, and click on the ‘Grid’ icon located at the top right corner of the page.
This will open a menu. From here, click on the ‘Docs’ files.
- You can also access Google docs via the Drive.
Once the tool is loaded, you will be required to either open a new blank document or a pre-existing one.
- Wait for the new page to load. This new page will be the document with several features and options available in the panel above.
- All these features are categorized under various headings or tabs.
- Now in a separate tab on the web browser, go to the Troygram website.
- Here, you will be asked to enter the text that you wish to curve.
- You can either copy and paste the text from the Google docs or enter it in the text-field that appears when you click on the ‘Enter text’ icon yourself.
- When you’re satisfied with the text you can also choose or customize the font style, etc. once you are done with all of it and are satisfied with the text, you will see three options of receiving the end result.
- Choose the option that suits you the best to get a downloaded version of the text that you curved. Save this in your device at whatever location you prefer.
- Now, open the Google docs and click on the ‘Insert’ tab icon located at the top of the panel.
From the drop-down list that opens, click on the ‘Image’ icon. From the extended list, choose the source from where you would wish to get the image. Here, you might want to upload the image from your device.
- Now the image will appear on the Google docs page.
- You can position and place the image wherever you want.
This is how you can add curved text in Google docs. I hope this article on how to curve text in google docs helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.