How To Create WhatsApp Group Without Adding Contacts
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to create WhatsApp group without adding contacts, it is very easy to create a WhatsApp group which allows the users added in the group to share photos videos and information among the group members.
Whenever you create a WhatsApp group it will ask you to add the members in the group by selecting it from your saved contact list.
In case you try to include other people on the WhatsApp group after creating the group it will automatically redirect to the contact list.
So the default method of adding people to the WhatsApp group is not suitable in case the number is not saved in your contact list.
In such case you can easily create a WhatsApp group without adding contact through WhatsApp group link just follow the steps given below in order to create WhatsApp group without adding contact.
Step By Step Guide On How To Create WhatsApp Group Without Adding Contacts :-
- Make sure you are the admin of the group before adding contacts to WhatsApp group.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- In case you do not have this application you need to install it from the Play Store.
- after installing WhatsApp successfully you need to enter your WhatsApp number and OTP for verification to proceed further.
- To create the WhatsApp group you need to click on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down list you need to click on the new group option.
- Now you need to enter the name, and profile icon for the group.
- Now you need to click on the group name placed at the top of the screen to see the detailed information about the group.
- On the next screen it will show you all the details regarding the group name, number of participants along with other setting option such as mute notification, custom notifications, media visibility, encryption, disappearing messages, group settings.
- Below this, you will see two options for add participants and invite via link.
- Once you click invite via link option you will see the link of your group on the next screen.
- It also informs that anyone with WhatsApp can follow the link given below to join the group.
- This means you can easily share the WhatsApp group invitation link without adding contact
- Below the WhatsApp group link you will see various options.
- These options are send link via WhatsApp, copy link, share link, QR code and reset link.
- Click the option share link and you will see various option through which you can easily send this WhatsApp group link.
- you can also click on the QR code option. the QR code is private and if it is shared with someone they can easily scan it with your WhatsApp camera to join the group.
I hope this article on how to create WhatsApp group without adding contacts helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.