How To Create WhatsApp Group Link
Last Updated : Nov 15, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to create WhatsApp group link, it is very easy to create WhatsApp group link on android and iOS device.
With the help of this link, you can easily send it to others so that they can join the group with the help of this hyperlink.
You can easily share the WhatsApp group link with the help of another application, QR code and other method after creating it.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to create WhatsApp group link this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to create WhatsApp group link.
Step By Step Guide On How To Create WhatsApp Group Link :-
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- in case you do not have this application you need to install it from the Play Store.
- after installing WhatsApp successfully you need to enter your WhatsApp number and OTP for verification to proceed further.
- First, you need to open the WhatsApp group in which you want to create a group link.
- You also need to make sure that in order to create a WhatsApp group link you must be the admin and have all its privileges.
- Now you need to click on the group name placed at the top of the screen to see the detailed information about the group.
- On the next screen it will show you all the details regarding the group name, number of participants along with other setting option such as mute notification, custom notifications, media visibility, encryption, disappearing messages, group settings.
- Below this, you will see two options for add participants and invite via link.
- Once you click invite via link option you will see the link of your group on the next screen.
- It also informs that anyone with WhatsApp can follow the link given below to join the group.
- Below the WhatsApp group link you will see various options.
- These options are send link via WhatsApp, copy link, share link, QR code and reset link.
- Now you can easily share this link with the help of the given options.
- In case you want to send the created WhatsApp group link to your friends too WhatsApp you can select the option to send link via WhatsApp.
- In case you want to simply copy the link and send it to other platform you can copy it on the clipboard and paste it to the other platforms for group invitation.
- Alternatively you can also click on the QR code option. the QR code is private and if it is shared with someone they can easily scan it with your WhatsApp camera to join the group.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can create WhatsApp group link and invite others to join it.
I hope this article on how to create WhatsApp group link helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.