How To Create UPI Pin In Paytm
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to create upi pin in Paytm, whenever you link a specific bank account in Paytm it is necessary to create a UPI pin.
In order to make a transaction successful you need to enter your UPI pin in Paytm so it is important to understand how to create a UPI pin in Paytm.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to create a UPI pin in Paytm, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to create a UPI pin in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Create UPI Pin In Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Click on the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu will show you various options such as money transfer settings, order and booking, cashback and offer, setting, 24/7 help and support.
- Click the option- settings
- On the next screen it will show you various options for account settings and payment settings.
- Under the payment setting click the options saved card and bank account.
- On the next screen it will show you all the saved payment details along with the link bank account.
- In case you forgot to create UPA pain for a selective Bank under link bank account you need to simply click the specific Bank.
- On the next screen it will show use a bank account details such as Bank number, IFSC code, branch, check account balance, create new UPI pin and remove Bank.
- Click the option create new UPI pin.
- On the next screen it will ask you to create a 4 digit UPI pin by using your debit card details such as validity, and the last 6 digits of the debit card.
- Click the option to proceed.
- First you need to enter the One time password sent to your registered mobile number.
- In the second text field you need to enter the UPI PIN that you want to use for your Paytm account.
- After entering the UPI pin you need to click the option- submit.
- Once you click the submit option it will inform you that your Bhim UPI PIN is set successfully at the bottom of the screen for the specific bank account you have selected in Paytm.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can create a UPI pin in Paytm on an Android device.
I hope this article on how to create upi pin in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.