How To Create Google Pay Account
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to create Google Pay account, in order to create a Google Pay account you must need to install the application on your device and make sure that you have the requirements which include stable internet connection, and Indian Bank account which is connected to the UPI to the application and last one is the registered mobile number in your bank account you need to register on Gpay.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to create Google Pay account on Android device this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to create Google Pay account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Create Google Pay Account :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type Google Pay.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed click open to proceed further.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your phone number link to your bank account.
- You need to Enter the one-time password send to the registered mobile number.
- Once the password is auto detected press continue.
- On the next screen it will ask you to use your screen lock or create Google pin for securing Google Pay.
- You can use the screen lock option that will protect Google Pay by using your existing phone screen lock.
- Secondly you can also create a 4 digit Google pin. In order to secure your Google Pay using Google pin new need to be connected to the internet to verify your pin.
- In case you are selecting the screen lock option go to the settings on your Android device
- Under settings you will see various options such as app, accessibility, user manual, general management, software update, Lock screen and others.
- Now click the option lock screen.
- Now whatever lock screen you use for your Android device will be enabled to open Google Pay on your Android device.
- Now open application once again and it will ask you to enter the lock screen pattern in order to verify your identity for using Google Pay account.
- After selecting the security option you will see the home page of Google Pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can create Google Pay account on Android device.
I hope this article on how to create Google Pay account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.