How To Create Flipkart Business Account
Last Updated : Nov 12, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to create Flipkart business account, Flipkart is India’s number one e-commerce websites with millions of customers shopping every day. Flipkart delivers all over India.
It has over 10 crore registered users with over 10 million page visits daily, this makes Flipkart your go-to location if you want to expand your business and reach more customers.
It is very easy to list your business on Flipkart, Anyone can sell on Flipkart if their product creative and genuine. Flipkart provides you a great platform to sell and promote your products. It takes care of all the logistics and payment related tasks.
You product gets delivered to the customer safely. All you have to focus on is improving and producing more goods.
To create a business account on Flipkart, you will need the following
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents i.e. Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque
- Minimum of 1 unique product that you can list for selling
Selling your product online can be really good for your business as online customers only seem to increase day by day.
If you are a small business then online market might just be the right choice for you as it provides you enough exposure and allows you to sell your product all over India.
Step By Step Guide On How To Create Flipkart Business Account :-
- Open the Flipkart app on your mobile. You can also use the Flipkart website on your mobile and PC
Now tap on the three parallel lines on the top left of the screen. Look to find Sell on Flipkart and tap.
You will be redirected to a different page. On the new page you will have enter your Name, Mobile number and email Id to continue.
After creating the account you will not to add your address from where you will be shipping the orders. You will need to enter a valid address as it will be verified by an agent physically once you will complete the document submission.
- Now you will have to upload your business and bank account details such as GSTIN, PAN card and bank account details. All your documents will be verified and then your seller account will be successfully created.
- List your products to the category it fits. You will be notified when you will receive an order. It will be picked up by the delivery partner once you will mark the order “ready for dispatch”
Note- Flipkart charges a 10% commission on each of your order, delivery charges are separate. Check the terms and conditions before creating an account.
Flipkart provides a great platform for you to boost your business. It is easy and convenient. You can create a business account by following the steps given in the article. I hope this article on how to create Flipkart business account helps you.