How To Copy And Paste A Slide In Google Slides
Last Updated : Feb 2, 2022
IN - Google Slides
In this article we will show you how to copy and paste a slide in google slides, copy and paste is an easy method in order to save the time while creating Google slide presentation. In case you want to reuse picture graphic or text, there is no requirement of inserting it all over again.
Instead of this you can just copy the object and paste it to a different location. Google Slides also permit you to copy a slide and paste it to a different location in the same presentation. Copying a specific slide in Google slide is very easy with few clicks.
Step By Step Guide On How To Copy And Paste A Slide In Google Slides :-
- Open Google on your PC.
- Click the 9 dots that are placed next to your Google account on the Extreme right corner of the Google page.
These nine dots represent the Google apps. Scroll down and look for the Google Slides.
The homepage of Google Slides will appear on your screen which show your recent presentation along with the option of creating a New presentation with the help of the template.
- Now you need to select the specific presentation Where you want to copy and paste a slide.
- Your presentation will open on a new screen which will show various options are just below the Title of your presentation.
- Select the specific slide that you want to copy
- The menu bar displays various options like file, edit, view, insert format, slide, arrange, tools, and help.
- Click on the edit tab on the menu bar placed at the top of the Google slide window.
- The edit tab will show various options like undo, read, cut, , copy-paste, paste without formatting, delete, duplicate, select all, find, and replace.
Select the option of copy from the edit tab.
- Now you need to tab in the thumbnail paint where you want to paste the copied slide.
- After selecting the specific point where you want to paste the copied slide click on the editing app placed in the menu bar.
Now you need to click the option of paste.
When you click this option, it automatically includes a copy of the selected slide at the selected location in your Google slide presentation.
I hope this article on how to copy and paste a slide in google slides helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.