How To Convert PDF To PPT Without Software
Last Updated : Jan 12, 2022
IN - Microsoft PowerPoint
In this article we will show you how to convert PDF to PPT without software, PowerPoint is a tool that is used by professionals, students, teachers, etc. all over the world. In today’s age of digitalisation, presentations are a great way to put across the agendas, ideas, and concepts to people.
It helps one organise and present complicated and researched topics in simple and easy to understand slides.
Often there are times when you would want to share a document with others, or save it in a different format.
There are various software in the market that help you convert files into a different format, however, if you want to know how you can convert a PDF into PPT format, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will see you how you can convert a PDF file to a PPT without the use of any software. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Convert Pdf To Ppt Without Software :-
- Open your mobile phone or laptop, go to the PDF file that you wish to open.
- Choose the file from the location in your device that you wish to convert into a PPT.
- Next, go to the App tray in your mobile phone and open the web browser of your preference, this can be Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- You can also simply open the Google Chrome app or Safari pre-installed in your android or iPhone device respectively.
Once the web browser opens, go to the Search bar and type in ‘convert pdf to ppt’ in the text-field given.
- Hit enter or simply choose the apt option from the suggestion list that opens up below the search bar.
- This will take you to the next page. Here you will have several apps that are designed to convert files from one format to another. Click on the app that you think will be best suited.
- As soon as you click on the search results, you will be taken to the homepage of the concerned app.
- Here you will have several options. You will be asked the size, quality, etc. of the file that you wish to convert.
- Now you will be able to see two options. One will be to choose a file from the device and other will be to drop the files manually using the mouse.
- Upload the pdf file. And click on the Go icon.
- This will take a few seconds and your file will be ready. Click on it to review the file and download it in your device.
This is how you can covert pdf files to a PPT in simple steps. I hope this article on how to convert PDF to PPT without software helps you and the methods and steps provided was helpful.