How To Convert Esim To Physical Sim Airtel
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to convert Esim to physical sim airtel, earlier there used to be only 2 systems for mobile communication.
The first system is called the Global system for mobile communication and the second is code division multiple access. Now there is another mode which is called e-SIM technology.
It is an electronic sim which eliminates the requirement of having a physical sim in your smartphone.
It is a convenient mode of mobile communication as it helps to save the space in your phone.
Despite the benefit it offered it also has the biggest drawback that it is restricted to a limited number of mobile phones which can support this type of mobile system.
In case you want to switch back to Physical sim once again then this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to convert Esim to physical sim in airtel.
Step By Step Guide On How To Convert Esim To Physical Sim Airtel :-
- The first step is to visit any nearby Airtel store along with your valid documents.
- These documents include your Aadhar card, driving license or electricity bill.
- You need to contact the Airtel executive and you need to state your reason for converting the electronic same to the physical one.
- The Airtel executive will take a note of all the information and documents that you have given to him or her Related to your registered number.
- Once all the details and documents are verified by the Airtel executive he or she will give you an electronic sim number’s duplicate physical sim card.
- The process of converting the electronic sim to Physical sim can take up to 4 to 6 hours but during this whole procedure the service of SMS gets blocked for approximately 24 hours.
- There is no charge for transferring an Airtel e sim to a Physical Sim. You can visit any nearby Airtel store for this procedure as it is totally free of cost.
- Along with the Aadhar Card you can also carry a voter ID card as these two are the most preferred valid ID proof and address proof at most of the stores.
- The procedure as stated above can only be carried at the nearest Airtel service outlet.
- The conversion of electronic same to Physical same cannot be carried out through online mode.
I hope this article on how to convert Esim to physical sim airtel helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can convert e SIM to Physical SIM in Airtel by visiting the nearest Airtel store or outlet.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement and now you can easily change your sim to Physical sim for future use.