How To Contact Google Pay Customer Care
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to contact Google Pay customer care, in case you have any query or want to seek help you can easily Contact Google Pay customer care.
The Google Pay official website as well as the application available for Android and iOS users provide 24/7 support for the customers.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to contact Google Pay customer care this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to contact Google Pay customer care.
Step By Step Guide On How To Contact Google Pay Customer Care :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, settings, Help and feedback.
- Click the option help and feedback to proceed further.
- On the next screen you will see three options called get help, send feedback and raise BBPS dispute.
- Click the option get help.
- On the next screen you will see some of the suggested top questions and their solutions in the video format.
- Below this you will also see some queries such as get started, add and edit bank account, send and receive money, pay for things, rewards, fix a problem, and fraud prevention.
- In case you have issues with any of these topics you can easily tap on it to read more about this article.
- However if your issue is not covered in this article provided by Google Pay help you need to scroll down at the bottom of the page to see the section need more help.
- Below this section you can talk to their special Esteem by clicking the option contact support.
- Once you tap on this option it will show you popular help resources and the option of contact us at the top of the screen.
- Click the option contact us.
- In step 1 you need to tell the Google Pay customer care what issue do you have and after this the Google Pay customer care will shortly contact you.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can contact Google Pay customer care on Android device.
Now you can easily resolve your issue by contacting the customer care support of Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to contact Google Pay customer care helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.