How To Connect Netflix To TV Wirelessly
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to connect Netflix to tv wirelessly, connecting your devices to ensure seamless watching experience is very convenient in today’s times.
There are multiple ways in which this can be done- it can be done using HDMI cables, wi-fi networks, casting, etc.
This enables you to watch your favorite series or movie or any title on the big screen. So, now you can watch shows and movies with your loved ones, instead of watching it alone.
Let us see how you can do this without using any wires- yes wirelessly.
In this article, we will see how you can connect Netflix to your TV wirelessly just follow the step-by-step process explained below and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Connect Netflix To TV Wirelessly :-
- The first thing that you need to do is make sure your TV is connected to an active wi-fi connection.
- Now, the second thing you will need to make sure of is that your mobile phone is connected to the same wireless connection as your TV.
- Now, open your mobile phone. Swipe up to access the App tray. From here, click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- This will take you to the next page once you log in. Here, you will be able to see all the profiles of your account. These will be labelled with their respective images and the names.
- Click on the profile that you wish to stream titles from. As soon as you do this, you will be taken to the homepage.
- Here, search for the ‘Cast’ icon on your screen. Usually, this is located in the upper or lower corner of the page.
- From here, choose the device on which you would like to cast and watch the TV show or movie of your choice.
- Now, from your mobile phone, choose the title that you wish to watch on the TV.
- There is another way for you to connect Netflix with your TV wirelessly.
- In this, the Netflix app on your mobile device can be synced to select TVs and streaming media players. What this does is allow you to access and control your Netflix activities from your mobile phone or tablet.
- To connect your Android mobile device as a remote, the first thing that you will need to do is make sure that your mobile phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Next, open the Netflix app on both, your TV and your mobile device.
- Log in to the same Netflix account on both your TV and your mobile device.
- Select the ‘Cast’ icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
- Now, in the next step, choose the TV from the list of available devices you would like to watch your TV show or movie on.
- Browse through the library to choose a TV show or movie to watch and press Play.
I hope this article on how to connect Netflix to tv wirelessly helps you and steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.